Stay Updated - Test Automation and Software testing



Problem: Recently I was trying to look at all my favourite blogs and posts. I realized with my busy schedule I end up deleting most of the feeds that I receive by email.

Solution:
As usual my automation brain to the rescue; I decided to use yahoo pipes which would do some kind of automation and merge all the feeds into one customized output!

Here is the link to the yahoo pipe:

Problem
The second problem was simple now that I had the results , I wanted an email that gave me updates real-time.

Solution:
Use a service such as RSSFWD or Blogtrottr to deliver it to your email!!


Happy staying updated on all that happens in the Testing world!

Note: You are free to clone the yahoo pipe and customize it the way you want it..


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Software Testing @ Microsoft

Trim / Remove spaces in Xpath?